The giant smartphone maker HTC has announced three new mid-range android smartphones in the ‘Desire’ series, called the Desire 825, Desire 630 and Desire 530 at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016 in Barcelona. The Desire 825 comes with a 5.5-inch HD display, Snapdragon 400 Quad-Core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage, 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera and runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 7 UI on top. It comes in both single and dual SIM variants and has 4G LTE connectivity.
The Desire 825 is Hi-Res Audio certified phone and features BoomSound with Dolby Audio. It will also come packaged with a Hi-Res headset. It has a Sensor Hub, which will record your daily activity, gestures and dynamic for fitness info.
HTC Desire 825 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Super LCD display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC with 1.6GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 7 UI
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with A-GPS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Boomsound, Dolby audio, Hi-Res Audio
- 13MP Auto-focus rear camera with BSI sensor, 28mm lens, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash,1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Gravity, Magnetic Field sensors
- Li-Ion 2700mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 76.9 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 155 grams
The HTC Desire 825 comes in Stratus White Remix with duo color micro splash and Graphite Gray Remix with gold micro splash colors. It will roll out starting from this March, but no word on pricing yet.