The tech giant Google expanded its Android One program to Turkey back in May last year and partnered with General Mobile to introduced General Mobile 4G Android One smartphone. Now the company has introduced a new premium mid-range handset in this line-up, called the GM5 Plus. It comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved display with 79% screen-to-body ratio, Snapdragon 617 64-bit Octa-Core processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs Android latest version – 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Connectivity includes USB Type-C port with Quick Charge 3.0, 4G LTE Cat7 speed and Wi-Fi ac. Check out the complete smartphone specifications below.
General Mobile GM 5 Plus Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) OnCell IPS display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 64-bit SoC with 1.5GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (dual standby)
- 4G LTE Cat7 (300/100 Mbps), 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, USB OTG, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 13MP auto focus front camera with LED Flash
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Gravity, Magnetic Field sensors
- 3100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (60% in half an hour)
- Metal frame, Textured back cover
The General Mobile GM5 Plus will be available internationally. GM is targeting 15 markets after it launches in Turkey. The price will be equivalent to $300.