After announcing the 50d Oxygen smartphone, ARCHOS has announced three new WiFi-only tablets, the 70 Oxygen, 80 Oxygen and 101b Oxygen in the ‘Oxygen’ lineup. All these tablets are powered by MediaTek 8163A Quad-Core processor, have 2GB of RAM, 5-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front camera and runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
ARCHOS 70 Oxygen, 80 Oxygen and 101b Oxygen Tablets Specifications:
- 70 Oxygen: 7-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) IPS display
- 80 Oxygen: 8-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) IPS display
- 101b Oxygen: 10.1-inch (1920 x 1280 pixels) IPS display
- MediaTek 8163A SoC with 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor
- Mali 720MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front camera
- 70 Oxygen: 3000mAh battery
- 80 Oxygen: 4500mAh battery
- 101b Oxygen: 6000mAh battery
The ARCHOS 70 Oxygen, 80 Oxygen and 101b Oxygen tablets come in silver color with aluminum back casing for a premium look and they are priced at £75 ($107 approx), £99.99 ($143 approx) and £119 ($170 approx) respectively. These tablets will be showcased at the MWC 2016 event in Barcelona from February 22nd to 25th at ARCHOS’s booth – Hall 1 booth 1G29 and will be available from May 2016.