The popular Smartphone maker YU has just launched its latest Smartphone and the company’s first premium flagship device – the YUTOPIA (YU5050) – in the Indian market. It has a unibody aluminum design with a fingerprint sensor on the back and a PureBlack glass on the front that gives it a seamless look.
The Smartphone comes with a 5.2-inch QHD IPS display from Sharp with 91% NTSC color gamut, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, 21-megapixel Sony IMX230 rear camera, 8-megapixel front camera, 3000mAh battery and it runs on Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It also has Smart PA TFA9887 chip, DTS audio and Tri-Mic technology for Stereo Recording and Active Noise Cancellation. Check out the complete Smartphone Specifications below.
YU YUTOPIA Specifications:
- 5.2-inch Quad HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) IPS display with OGS & Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 91% NTSC color gamut
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit SoC with Octa-Core (4 x 2.0GHz Cortex-A57 + 4 x 1.5GHz Cortex-A53) CPU
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + Nano, dual stand by)
- 4G LTE Cat4 (TDD B40, FDD B3), 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack, DTS audio
- 21 MP Phase detection autofocus rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony Exmor RS IMX230 sensor, OIS, 77.3-degree Wide Angle Lens, 4K video recording
- 8 MP front camera, OV8865 BSI-2 sensor, F/2.2 aperture, 1/3.2″ sensor size, 1.4um pixel size, Full HD video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Light, Barometer, E-Compass, Hall Sensors
- Non-removable Li-Po 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
- Dimensions: 147 x 73 x 7.2 mm
- Weight: 159 grams
- Color: Gray
The YU YUTOPIA is priced at INR 24,999 and now exclusively available for Pre-order on Amazon.in online store. It will be shipped from 26th December. The company said that the stocks are limited, so the order quantity is limited to ‘1 unit per customer’.
- State Bank Credit Card – INR 1000 Cashback on purchase of YUTOPIA at Amazon from 17th DEC, 2015 to 2nd JAN, 2016.
- Double data offer for Airtel customers for 6 months.
- Assured Upgrade Program – An option to upgrade to YUTOPIA 2 when the new device launch in the future. Consumer will get 40% cashback of the value of YUTOPIA, if the customer decides to exchange YUTOPIA and upgrade to YUTOPIA 2.