Panasonic has launched its latest 4G Smartphone in the Eluga series, called Eluga Mark in India. The company said that it has Android for work support, which allows enhanced IT security and BYOD (bring your own device) compatibility for private smart devices to operate on secure corporate networks.
The Smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch 720p display, Snapdragon 615 (64-bit) SoC, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage, dual SIM support and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FitHome UI on top. It also has a fingerprint scanner on the back which allows users to configure up to 8 different finger prints at a single point of time. Check out the complete Smartphone Specifications below.
Panasonic Eluga Mark Specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display at 267ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) Cortex A53 CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FitHome UI
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM-radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13 MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5 MP fixed-focus front camera
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Compass sensors
- 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 152 x 77 x 8.2 mm
- Color: Royal Gold, Metallic Grey
The Smartphone will be available for purchase through both online and offline retail stores for INR 11,990.
Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division of Panasonic India, said: