Today OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 2.2.0 update for its OnePlus 2 flagship Smartphone. The update will be available Over -The-Air (OTA) and it includes lots of new features and fixes.
OxygenOS 2.2.0 highlights:
- Fixed dual SIM preference selection issues in settings
- Added NTFS and exFAT support for OTG
- Fixed Google Camera photo-sphere and panorama bugs
- Screen temperature can now be adjusted from quick settings
- Added hide search bar option in launcher settings
- Security patches
- Holiday wallpapers
- General bug fixes and optimizations
“The rollout will be incremental per usual. Please be patient if you don’t get it right away and let us know what you think” – OnePlus said.