Nexian has just launched a new affordable Smartphone, the NV-45, in India. It comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, Spreadtrum SC7731 Quad-Core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable storage, 5-megapixel rear camera, 3.2-megapixel front camera, dual SIM slot and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. Check out the complete Smartphone specifications below.
Nexian NV-45 Specifications:
- 4.5-inch FWVGA (1280 x 720 pixels) display, protected by Dragon Trail glass
- Spreadtrum SC7731 SoC with 1.2GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 5-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 3.2-megapixel front camera
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light sensors
- 1650mAh battery
The Smartphone comes in Black and Grey color options and is exclusively available on Flipkart for just INR 3,799.