Lava Mobile has officially launched its latest top-end Smartphone in the Iris series, the Iris X10, in India. The Smartphone has a 5-inch 720p HD display, MediaTek 64-bit Quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable storage and runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Star OS on top. It also has Dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity with TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) for India. Check out the complete Smartphone specifications below.
Lava Iris X10 Specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, Oleophobic coating
- MediaTek MT6735 64-bit SoC with 1.3GHz Cortex A53 Quad-core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM, Dual standby)
- 4G LTE Cat4(150/50 Mbps), 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13- megapixel autofocus rear camera with dual LED Flash, [email protected] video recording
- 5- megapixel front camera
- 2900mAh non-removable battery
- Colors: Icy White, Royal Black
The Smart phone will be available across the country through online and offline retail stores and is priced at INR 11,500.