A new Indian Smartphone brand – Kult has just launched a new budget-friendly 4G Android Smartphone, named Kult 10, in the home country. The Smartphone comes with a 5-inch 720p display, MediaTek’s 64-bit Quad-Core processor, 3GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable storage and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), which is upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) in future. Check out the complete Smartphone Specifications below.
Kult 10 (Ten) Specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display at 294 PPI with Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection
- MediaTek MT6735 64-bit SoC with 1.3GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali-T720MP2 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano SIM, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4 (TDD B40, FDD B3), 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13-megapixel Phase-detection Autofocus (PDAF) rear camera with LED flash, F/2.2 aperture, HDR, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Light Sensors
- Li-ion 2350mAh removable battery
- Dimensions: 143 x 70.3 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 128 grams
- Colors: Black, White
The Smartphone is now exclusively available on Snapdeal online store for just INR 7,999. The company partnered with Telecare, which has a reach of over 500 service centers across India, for providing after sales services.
Nitesh Gupta, Founder, Kult Mobile, said:
“We are witnessing a tremendous shift in consumer behaviour. The inception of the brand Kult has been to leverage technology to make for a simpler yet powerful consumer experience. 10 (Ten) by Kult is designed for a user who aspires for a hyper connected lifestyle while demanding technologies with a simple design and intuitive interface. It is designed to empower today’s consumer to have a superior digital experience.
10 (Ten) marks the beginning of a series of innovative mobility product launches over the next few quarters. We aim to revolutionise the Indian smartphone market with our affordable, simple yet feature rich smart devices. The devices to follow will focus on addressing the emerging consumer needs in terms of design, features, and specs all brought in at the right price.”