Intex has launched its latest 4G Smartphone in the Cloud series, the Cloud Flash in India. It packs a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, MediaTek MT6735 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor, 2GB of RAM with 16GB of expandable storage and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the front and the back. Check out the complete specifications below.
Intex Cloud Flash Specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Super AMOLED with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- MediaTek MT6735 (64-bit) SoC with 1.3 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 13-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel Fixed-focus front camera
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light sensors
- Non-Removable Li-Ion 2300mAh battery
- Dimensions: 145 x 71.5 x 6.5 mm
- Weight: 123.5 grams
The Smartphone comes in Black and White colors and is exclusive available on Gadgets 360 online store for INR 9,999. Airtel customers can also get double data offer with this Smartphone.
Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head of Intex Technologies, said:
At Intex, our focus is always on providing our consumers the best devices to meet their requirements. For the tech savvy consumers, Cloud Flash is a wonderful package of sleek and stylish design with a sturdy frame and superior performance. We are happy to partner with Gadgets 360 for bringing this device exclusively to our consumers and confident that their reach will ensure complete consumer satisfaction.