The Indian Mobile brand Intex has just launched its latest 4G Smartphone in the Aqua series, the Aqua Star 4G in India. It has a 5-inch HD IPS display, MediaTek MT6735P (64-bit) Quad-Core processor, 1GB of RAM with 8GB of expandable storage, 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front camera, dual SIM slot and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The Smartphone comes with a new iData Saver feature powered by Opera Max. This feature will reduce data consumption by up to 50% on images, web pages and streaming, especially with image, audio & video apps, such as Instagram, YouTube, Gaana etc. Intex claimed to be the first Indian brand to integrate Opera Max’s functionality into its Smartphone’s OS. Check out the complete Smartphone specifications below.
Intex Aqua Star 4G Specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- MediaTek MT6735P (64-bit) SoC with 1GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 8-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.4 aperture, 4P lens, 1080p video recording
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light sensors
- Li-Ion 2000mAh battery
The Smartphone comes in Black, White and Grey color options and is priced at INR 6,499.
Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head of Intex Technologies, said:
“With the massive demand and high usage of smartphones, data consumption has become the most critical aspect for the consumer. Considering this changing behaviour, Intex has partnered with Opera Max to give its tech savvy consumers a built-in data-saving feature to control data consumption and get the maximum out of their data plans.”