Intex has launched its latest top-end 4G Smartphone in the Aqua series, the Aqua GenX, in Indian markrt. It has a metal unibody design and a Q-Key on the right side, which allows you to set shortcut for any feature to open it directly by pressing the key.
It comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display, MediaTek MT6753 64-bit Octa-Core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). Check out the complete Smartphone Specifications below.
Intex Aqua GenX Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display, protected by Asahi Dragon trail Glass
- MediaTek MT6753 64-bit SoC with 1.3 GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13-megapixel phase-detection autofocus (PDAF) rear camera with LED flash, Samsung sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, E-Compass Sensors
- 2850mAh battery
- Dimensions: 152.6 × 76.4 × 8.4 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Colors: Silver, Champagne
Other features include Glove mode, Smart Wake, HotKnot, Cast Screen and Smart Motion. The Smartphone will be available in online stores and retail mobile stores for INR 13,299.
Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head of Intex Technologies, said:
“Intex has always ensured quality products for its consumers and considering the cluttered market of feature rich phone, Aqua GenX is purely pragmatic in nature. With the launch of GenX, we have given the industry and consumers premium experience at a remarkable price for everyone to own it. GenX is a combination of supreme configuration device which users willingly to pay.”