A new Huawei Smartphone in the Honor sub-brand with model number – Honor KIW-AL20 has been certified by Chinese certification and regulatory authority TENAA. It reveals some of its key specifications, including curved metal body, 5.5-inch 1080p display, fingerprint sensor and more. Check out the TENAA listing specifications below.
Huawei Honor KIW-AL20 Specifications (by TENAA):
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) TFT display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core CPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Proximity, Light, Gravity, Finger-print sensors
- Dimensions: 151.3 × 76.3 × 8.15 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Colors: Gold, Grey, Silver
Full Specification of the handset with release date and price will be publishing shortly. Stay tuned.