HTC has just announced a new mid-range Smartphone in the ‘One X‘ series, called One X9 in China. It has a 5.5-inch Full HD display, MediaTek Helio X10 64-bit Octa-Core processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable memory and runs on Android with HTC Sense UI on top. It also comes with a metal body, dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio, dual SIM slot and 4G LTE connectivity as well.
HTC didn’t say yet which version of Android the One X9 would be running, but it might be running on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box, similar to the One A9 Smartphone. Check-out the complete Smartphone specifications below.
HTC One X9 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) 64-bit chipset with 2.2 GHz Octa-Core CPU
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card
- Android with HTC Sense UI
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM radio, 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Audio, HTC BoomSound
- 13-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with Optical image stabilization (OIS), dual-tone LED Flash, BSI sensor, F/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording
- Ultrapixel front camera, BSI sensor, F/2.0 aperture, 24.7mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass, Magnetic-field sensors
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 153.9 × 75.9 × 7.9 mm
- Colors: Silver, Gunmetal Grey
The Smartphone is priced at CNY 2399 ($371 approx) and will go on sale in China soon.