ASUS has launched a new low-budget Smartphone in the ‘Zenfone‘ series, named Zenfone Go 4.5, in India. It is the smaller variant of Zenfone Go which was launched back in September, this year. The Zenfone Go 4.5 comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, MediaTek MT6580 Quad-Core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable storage and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). Check out the Complete Specifications below.
ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 Specifications:
- 4.5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display
- MediaTek MT6580 SoC with 1.3 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM, dual stand-by)
- 2G, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0/A2DP, GPS/A-GPS, Micro USB 2.0
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.0 aperture, 1080P video recording
- 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front camera
- Accelerator, Proximity, eCompass, Ambient Light Sensors
- Li-Po 1600mAh battery
- Dimensions: 135 x 67 x 10.1 mm
- Weight: 133.5 grams
- Color: Black
The Smartphone is now exclusively available on Flipkart for INR 5,299. It will be available from ASUS Exclusive Stores and other offline mobile stores starting from the second week of January, 2016.
Peter Chang, Regional Head – South Asia & Country Manager – System Business Group – ASUS India, said:
ZenFone Go wraps up an extremely successful year for us in India. We are elated to see the response that we received through the year for our ZenFone range of smartphones and are sure that our offering for the budget segment packed with features at an affordable price, will be appreciated by our users as well.