Gionee has officially launched its latest & first Smartphone with USB Type-C port, the Elife S Plus in India, as expected. It comes with a 5.5-inch 720p AMOLED display, Mediatek MT6753 64 bit Octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM, 16GB of Built-in storage and runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1 on top. It also has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity with support for LTE bands for India. Check-out the complete Smartphone specifications below.
Gionee Elife S Plus Specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) AMOLED display protected by Gorilla Glass 3
- MediaTek MT6753 64-bit chipset with Octa-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS with GLONASS, Micro USB 2.0 Type-C, USB OTG
- FM radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, [email protected] video recording
- 5-megapixel Fixed-focus front camera, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Li-Po 3150mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 155 × 76.4 × 7.5mm
- Colors: Dark Blue, White, Gold
It has Face Unlock feature that lets you unlock the phone in less than a second, says the company. It also comes with 3D vibration mode, Rumble effect, Immersive touch and more features.
The Smartphone will be available starting from November first week for INR 16,999.
Timir Baran Acharyya, GM of Gionee India said:
In today’s fast paced time, the consumer needs and desires are evolving and they don’t want to compromise on the looks nor the specs of the device. Hence to bridge in the gap, we have introduced the all new S Plus especially in India this Diwali to meet all the expectations that our consumers are asking for. In fact, the all new S Plus is equipped with new features like Face Unlock that would help consumers unlock there device in less than a second.