The Chinese Smartphone maker Gionee is all set to launch a new mid-range Smartphone called Elife S Plus in India, in next few weeks. This is the company’s first ever Smartphone to features USB Type-C port.
It has a 5.5-inch 720p AMOLED display, Mediatek MT6753 64 bit Octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM, 16GB of Built-in storage and runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1 on top. Check-out the complete Smartphone specifications below.
Gionee Elife S Plus Specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) AMOLED display protected by Gorilla Glass 3
- MediaTek MT6753 64-bit chipset with 1.3 GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS with GLONASS, Micro USB 2.0 Type-C, USB OTG
- FM radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel Fixed focus front camera, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Li-Po 3150mAh battery
- Dimensions: 155 × 76.4 × 7.5mm
- Colors: Dark Blue, White, Gold
The Smartphone will be go on sale in India soon for INR 16,999.