The US based Smartphone manufacturer company BLU has officially launched its latest unlocked flagship Phablet – the Pure XL with a mid-range price tag of just $349.
The Phablet is packed with 6” QHD AMOLED display, 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor, PowerVR G6200 GPU, 3GB of RAM, 64GB of inbuilt memory, fingerprint scanner, 24MP main camera, 8MP front-facing camera, 3500mAh battery and metal body. It also has Dual SIM and 4G LTE connectivity with support for AT&T and T-Mobile bands.
BLU Pure XL Specifications:
- 6-inch QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels ~490 ppi) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) SoC with 2GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM
- 64GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, Dual standby)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, NFC, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM radio
- Hi-Fi audio, DTS Surround Sound
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 23.7-megapixel Phase detection autofocus rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, 1 / 2.3″ sensor, 6P lenses, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel front camera, wide-angle lens
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient light, Compass & Fingerprint sensor
- Non removable Li-Po 3500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 164.0 × 82.2 × 9.3 mm
- Weight: 207 grams
The Phablet will be exclusively available on Amazon from September 29 onwards in Black and Gold color variants.