We can see that Panasonic has continuously launched various ranges of Smartphones in Indian market. Today the company has launched a new mid-range Smartphone in the Eluga Series, the ‘Eluga Switch’, in India. The Smartphone comes with a Price tag of INR 19,990 and will be available in Online retail stores and also through Offline mobile stores across the country.
The unique feature of the Smartphone is that it is reversible and lets you speak even when the phone held upside down. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, powered by Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core SoC, Adreno 405 GPU, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of ROM, 4G LTE connectivity, 2910mAh battery and runs Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Reversible UI on top.
The Eluga Switch has also loaded with amazing Sound technology. It has JBL powered 1.2W dual front speakers with Hi-Fi sound quality and dual microphones. The 3D audio technology ARKAMYS, ensures excellent tonal quality, rich bass and a natural sound, said the company. It also comes with a premium JBL headset in the box.
Let’s check out the complete specifications of the new Eluga Switch Smartphone below.
Panasonic Eluga Switch Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS OGS fully laminated display with Asahi Dragon Trail Glass protection
- Snapdragon 615 SoC with 1.5 GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Reversible UI on top
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4 (bands 1,3,7,8,20), 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS & GLONASS, NFC, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, JBL powered 1.2W dual front speakers, 3D audio technology
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 8-megapixel front camera with 84-degree wide-angle lens
- 2910mAh battery
- Dimensions: 152.7×75.14×7.4mm; Weight: 141 grams
- Color: Gun Metal Grey
Manish Sharma, Managing Director, Panasonic India said:
We have been successful in building an exhaustive and robust range of smartphones in India, starting April 2013. As our presence in the market has expanded significantly and to get the best of this growing segment, the Eluga Switch is our answer to the consumer’s demand for a Panasonic engineered premium smartphone. As we see immense growth opportunities in the Smartphone segment, we have introduced the Switch which synthesizes Panasonic’s flagship Japanese technology with preferences of the Indian consumer into one, easy-to-use, seamless smartphone.
Pankaj Rana, Business Head, Mobility Division, Panasonic India, further added:
The Eluga Switch does exactly what it was imagined to do, offer two vertical screen orientations in one handheld device. A user can effortlessly ‘switch’ between an upright and inverted smartphone. The Switch is the epitome of consumer preferences, designed by keeping into consideration extensive customer feedback and expert technology.