Micromax has just adding a new member in the Canvas Nitro series by officially launched the Canvas Nitro 4G (E455) or the Canvas Nitro 3 in Indian Smartphone market. The Smartphone has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity with support for both TD-LTE 2300MHz (Band 40) and FDD-LTE 1800MHz (Band 3) for India.
Let’s check out the complete specifications of the new Smartphone below.
Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G Specifications
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC with 1.7GHz Octa-Core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with SONY IMX135 CMOS sensorand LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front camera with 75-degree wide angle view
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light & Compass Sensor
- Li-Ion 2500mAh battery
- Colors: Black, White
The Mumbai-based mobile retailer Mahesh Telecom says that the MRP of the Smartphone is INR 12,499 and it is available in their store for INR 10,990. However the Smartphone is already on sale via Indiatimes Shopping site, priced at INR 10,430.