The Chinese Smartphone maker Meizu was launched its flagship MX5 Smartphone in China back in June and today the company has launched the Smartphone in Indian Smartphone market too (as expected), at its brand launch event.
Meizu is launching only the 16GB storage variant of the Smartphone in India today, and the 32GB and 64GB storage variants of the Smartphone will be available in near future, said the company.
Let’s check out the complete specifications of the new MX5 Smartphone below.
Meizu MX5 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) 64-bit Chipset with 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-Core CPU
- PowerVR G6200 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based Flyme OS 4.5 on top
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 A2DP, A-GPS & GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, Infrared port
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 20.7-megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, Sony IMX220 Exmor RS BSI sensor, 1/2.3” sensor size, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lenses, Laser autofocus, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Light, E-compass, Finger-print sensor
- Non-removable Li-ion 3150mAh battery with fast charging capabilities: 60% in 40 min (mCharge)
- Metal body
- Dimensions: 149.9x 74.7x 7.6mm (5.90 x 2.94 x 0.30 inch)
- Weight: 149 grams
- Colors: Gold, Silver, Grey
The Smartphone is exclusively available from Snapdeal online retail store, priced at INR 19,999, starting from today. You can also buy High quality stylish Back Cases and Covers for Meizu MX5 smartphone from StyleBaby Online in India.
Li Nan, Vice President – Marketing, Meizu Technology, said:
We are happy to announce our entry into India and look forward to playing a leading role in shaping the smartphone market here. Based on the business philosophy and commitment to pursue perfection, MEIZU remains focused on developing innovative and user-friendly smartphones, which are characterized by their state-of-the-art design, powerful specifications and attractive prices. We look forward to introducing our complete product range in India very soon.
Our focus in India will be to provide future-ready products, which are ahead of competition in both design and performance. The MX5 launch is the first step towards that goal.