The Giant Smartphone maker LG has announced its latest tablet in the G pad series, the G pad II 10.1 ahead of IFA 2015. The Tablet comes in both WiFi only and 4G LTE variants and it features a 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200) WUXGA display, powered by Snapdragon 800 SoC and runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop). Let’s check out the complete specifications of the new G pad II tablet below.
LG G Pad II 10.1 Specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200) WUXGA IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC with 2.26GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable upto 64GB via micro SD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS & GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Non-removable 7400mAh battery
- Dimensions: 254.3 x 161.1 x 7.8mm; Weight: 489 grams
The tablet supports Reader Mode, Dual Window, QuickMemo+ and comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Office for Android. It also comes with 100GB of free OneDrive storage for two years.
The LG G Pad II 10.1 will roll out in key markets in Asia, North America and Europe starting from this September. Pricing will be announced locally during the launch. LG will showcase the tablet at the IFA 2015 from September 4th to 9th in Berlin.