Today Lenovo has launched company’s latest Android Phablet, the Phab Plus, in China. The Phablet features a 6.8-inch 1080p display, is powered by a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor, 2GB of RAM, a 3500mAh battery and runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI on top. It has 4G LTE Cat4 connectivity with TDD-LTE (Bands: 38, 39, 40, 41) and FDD-LTE (Bands: 1, 3, 7) support.
Let’s check out the complete specifications of the new Lenovo Phab Plus below.
Lenovo Phab Plus Specifications:
- 6.8-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) 64-bit SoC with 1.5 GHz Octa-core CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- Dolby Atmos audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lenses and dual-tone LED Flash
- 5-megapixel Selfie/front camera
- 3500mAh non-removable battery
- Metal body
- Dimensions: 186.6 x 96.6 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 220 grams
- Colors: Silver, Grey
The Phablet is now available for purchase in China for CNY 2,599 ($407 approx) through the Lenovo’s official website. The company is not announced when the Tablet will be launch outside China.