On this Friday, at an event in Sao Paulo, Asus has unveiled a new variant of its Zenfone 2 Smartphone, the Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition. The Smartphone will be available in Brazil from next month, but the pricing detail has not been announced yet.
The Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition has fetures a 5.5-inch 1080p display, powered by Intel Atom Z3580 2.5GHz Quad-core processor with 4GB of RAM, 13-megapixel PixelMaster rear camera with Real Tone flash, 5-megapixel PixelMaster Selfie shooter and Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with ZenUI. Let’s check out the complete specifications of this new Zenfone 2 Smartphone below.
Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- Intel Atom Z3580 64-bit SoC with 2.5GHz Quad-core CPU
- PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Asus ZenUI on top
- Dual-SIM (Micro-SIM, Dual-Active)
- 4G LTE Cat6, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS & GLONASS, microUSB v2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP Pixelmaster autofocus rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens, Real Tone flash
- 5MP Pixelmaster Selfie camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Non-removable Li-Po 3000mAh battery with Boostmaster fast charging technology – 60% in 40 min
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 77.2 x 10.9 mm; Weight: 170 grams
The Smartphone also comes with 5GB of free lifetime ASUS WebStorage and Asphalt 8 game pre-installed.