Just ahead of IFA 2015, the French Company ARCHOS has announced its latest voice calling and 4G LTE support Tablet, the Diamond Tab. It has 7.9-inch QXGA IPS touch-screen with 326 ppi, is powered by MediaTek MT8752 64-bit chipset with Octa-core CPU, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable storage, 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera and a 4,800mAh battery.
Let’s check out the complete specifications of the new Diamond Tab below.
ARCHOS Diamond Tab Specifications:
- 7.9-inch QXGA (2048 × 1536 pixels) IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 326 ppi
- Mediatek MT8752 64-bit SoC with 1.7 GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU
- MaliT760-MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Single SIM
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS & GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 4800mAh non-removable battery
- Dimensions: 202 x 134 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 360 grams
The ARCHOS Diamond Tab will become available through ARCHOS web-store in October for £179 (US$ 275 approx). ARCHOS will showcase the tablet at IFA 2015 from September 4th.