Today the Chinese Smartphone maker ZTE has announced its latest Smartphone in the Blade series – the Blade D6 at the MWC (Mobile World Congress), Shanghai 2015. The Smartphone will launch in Australia, Russia and Japan in the near future.
ZTE Blade D6 Specifications
- 5-inch HD(1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MT6735 64-bit SoC with 1.3 GHz quad-core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable with microSD (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with MiFavor 3.2 UI on top
- Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixel selfie camera
- 2200mAh non-removable battery
- Dimensions: 142×69.5×6.95mm; Weight: 120 grams
- Colors: Gold, Gray, Pink and silver
There is no information about the pricing yet.