At an event in Prague, Europe, ZTE has launched its latest and slimmest Smartphone in nubia brand – the ‘nubia My Prague’ with a thickness of just 5.5mm.
The Smartphone comes in two variants with different price tag – White/Silver color variant with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory for €349 (US$ 390) and the White/Gold variant with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory for €429 (US$ 480).
ZTE nubia My Prague Specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED OGS on-cell display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset with 64-bit Octa-Core (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage, expandable memory via microSD up to 128GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with nubia UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (micro + nano SIM)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), GPS/A-GPS, Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- AM4375 audio chip, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP rear camera with ISOCELL sensor, f/2.2 aperture and LED Flash
- 8MP front camera with Toshiba T4KA3 sensor, f/2.7 aperture, 78-degree wide angle view
- Dimension: 147.8 x 72.1 x 5.5mm; Weight: 140 grams
- 2200mAh battery
Their is no official information about the ‘nubia My Prague’ global roll-out yet.