During a press event in the New York City, the Chinese Smartphone maker ZTE has officially announced its latest high-end flagship Smartphone for the US market which called the Axon Pro. The company says it’s Made in the US, for the US.
The Smartphone will be available in Ion Gold, Chromium Silver and Phthalo Blue colors and the unlocked version is priced at $449.98. You can also pre-order it from ZTE and get a free TPU case and a pair of JBL earbuds (which are a $49.99 value), shipping scheduled to begin July 27. Pre-orders should also be available at Amazon, Newegg and eBay shortly. ZTE will offer the Axon Pro with a whopping two-year warranty.
ZTE Axon Pro Specifications
- 5.5-inch QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) LCD display with a pixel density of 534ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994) 64-bit SoC with 2GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB of non-expandable storage
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Single SIM (nano)
- 4G LTE Cat6, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS/A-GPS, Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 13-megapixel+2-megapixel dual rear camera with dual LED Flash, 4K video recording at 30 FPS
- 8-megapixel selfie camera, 88-degree wide-angle lens,1080p video recording
- 3000mAh non-removable battery (with Quick-charge 2.0 support)
- Dimensions: 154 x 75 x 9.3mm; Weight: 175 grams
- Metallic Body