Xiaomi, the very popular Chinese Smartphone manufacturer now preparing for launch company’s next flagship Smartphone and the successor of Mi 4. It will be the Xiaomi Mi 5 and Mi 5 Plus. Now we have got the confirmed specifications with images of the bigger Mi 5 Plus from TENAA.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Plus Specifications
- 5.7-inch QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Chipset with Octa-core 2.0GHz CPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with latest version of MIUI
- Single SIM (Micro SIM)
- 4G LTE Cat9, 3GHSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS / GLONASS, microUSB 2.0
- 13-megapixel laser auto focus rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 4-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3,500mAh non-removable battery with quick charging capability
- Dimensions: 155.1 x 77.6 x 6.95 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Colors: Black, White Gold
There is no information about the launch date of Mi 5 and Mi 5 Plus, but it is expected to launch in the Chinese market by end of August or early September.