The Chinese Smartphone maker Vivo has launched its latest high-end Smartphone in the ‘X’ series, the X5Pro in India. The Smartphone will be available across the Country starting from August 15th and is priced at INR 27,980. Let’s check-out the Specifications of this device.
Vivo X5Pro Specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection (front & back)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) 64-bit chipset, Octa-Core (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) ARM Cortex A53 CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD (uses SIM-2 slot)
- Android v5.0 (Lollipop) with Funtouch OS on the top
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Hi-Fi music with custom Cirrus Logic DAC AK4375 audio chip
- 13-megapixel Phase-detection auto focus Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, [email protected] video recording
- 8-megapixel Selfie camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Non-removable 2450mAh battery
- 6.44mm slim metal frame
Pre- booking for the device already started on vivo India official website vivoglobal.in. Vivo said, Consumers who book the Smartphone before 31st July stand a chance to win exciting gifts and one lucky winner every day will stand a chance to win an X5Pro.
Alex Feng, CEO, vivo India, said:
Today we are here to celebrate our flagship innovation for the Indian market. We are confident that this model will not only delight the Smartphone fans, but will also set the benchmark for next-generation design, manufacture and Hi-Fi music performance in the industry. Along with it, comes our extreme commitment to quality service pan India.