The Chinese Smartphone maker Vivo has announced two new ‘V’ series mid-range Smartphones for the Indian market. They are the V1 and V1 Max. Both Smartphones will be priced between INR 15,000 to INR 20,000 and will be available in stores later this month.
Vivo V1 Specifications
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset with 64-bit 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card up to 128GB
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vivo’s FunTouch OS
- Dual-SIM (dual standby)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel wide-angle front camera with 6P lens and F2.0 aperture
- 2,300 mAh battery
The V1 Max is obviously the bigger version of V1, but Vivo didn’t unveil any specs details of this device now. As you can see the screen size is bigger, it may be higher-resolution too and hopefully packed with a bigger battery inside.
Alex Feng, CEO of Vivo smartphones – India, said:
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new smartphone series. With ‘V’ series we bring unbeatable proposition, price and products in the mid-segment category. Our first device in the category, Vivo V1 incorporates cutting-edge technologies, exclusive music features and the highest quality camera shots.