Panasonic has launched its latest low-range 3G Smartphone in ‘T’ series – the Panasonic T33 in India. The Smartphone will be available from 3rd-week of July across the country and is priced at INR 4,990.
Panasonic T33 Specifications
- 4-inch FWVGA (800 x 480 pixels) IPS LCD display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0
- 3MP rear camera with LED Flash
- VGA front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1500 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 125.8x65x10.1mm; Weight: 126 grams
- Colors: Pearl White, Duke Blue
The Smartphone also supports 21 regional languages for reading and writing.
Manish Sharma, Managing Director, Panasonic India said:
The T33 Smartphone has been developed and designed to overcome the fundamental problem of language barriers faced across India by giving them an option to choose from various languages to interact, engage, entertain and connect in their preferred language. We are sure that adding support for local language in the device will give an opportunity to our customers to communicate seamlessly.