The Indian Smartphone maker Micromax was launched its pocket-friendly 3G Smartphone in the ‘Canvas‘ series, the Canvas Spark Q380 back in April and the Smartphone only available through flash sales every week on Snapdeal online retail store for INR 4,999 ($79).
Today the company has announced that they are sold over 5 lakh or half of a million units of the device in less than two and half months and earning revenue of Rs.2.5 billion. Micromax has also announced a good news for consumers that the Smartphone will first time go on open sale on July 27 and 28 only on Snapdeal e.store.
To remind you, Micromax Canvas spark is one of the best Smartphone under INR 5,000 price tag. Let’s check-out the Specifications of this Smartphone.
Micromax Canvas Spark Specifications
- 4.7-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS display, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- MediaTek MTK6582M chipset with a quad-core 1.3GHz CPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (Dual-standby)
- 3G HSPA+ (SIM 1), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- 8.5mm sleek and weighs 134 grams
- 2000mAh battery