The Indian Smartphone manufacturer company Karbonn has launched its latest budget-friendly Smartphone in the Titanium series – the Titanium MachOne Plus in India. It will be available across the country in both- retail stores and e-commerce portals priced at INR 6,990. Let’s check-out the specifications of this Smartphone.
Karbonn Titanium MachOne Plus Specifications
- 7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS LCD display
- 3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal memory, expendable up to 32 GB via microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0
- 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel selfie camera with LED flash, BSI sensor
- 5 mm audio jack, FM radio
- 1,800 mAh battery
- Colors: White/ Golden, White/ Dark Blue
The Smartphone also supports 22 Indian regional languages for reading and writing, Multi Smart Gestures like- Smart Awake, Smart Eye, Smart Swipe etc.