During a press event in China, the Chinese Smartphone maker Huawei has officially announced its latest entry-level Smartphone in the Honor sub-brand, named the Honor 4A. The Smartphone comes in three variants – 3G-only and two 4G LTE.
Huawei Honor 4A Specifications
- 5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SoC, boasting a 1.1 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU
- Adreno 304 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 8GB of expandable storage
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1 on top
- Dual SIM (micro)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS, Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera, Sony/OmniVision sensor, f/2.0 aperture, [email protected] video recording
- 2-megapixel selfie camera, 22mm wide-angle lens
- 2200mAh non-removable battery with Quick Charge 2.0
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 72.1 x 8.5mm; Weight: 155 grams
- Colors: White, Black
The Honor 4A will be offered in a 3G-only version costing CNY 599 ($96, €88, INR 6,100 approx), as well as two 4G LTE versions going for CNY 699 ($112, €102, INR 7,100 approx). It will go on sale in China starting from July 28th.