The Chinese Smartphone maker Elephone has entered into Indian Smartphone market with the launch of Elephone G7. The Smartphone is exclusively available on Snapdeal online store in Black, White and Gold colour variants, priced at INR 8,888.
Elephone G7 Specifications
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with OGS (One Glass Solution) and a pixel density of 267ppi
- MediaTek MT6592M SoC with 1.4 GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali 450 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD up to 64GB
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (Micro Sim)
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, [email protected] video recording
- 8MP front camera
- Dimensions: 152x76x5.5mm; Weight: 156g
- Non-removable 2650mAh battery
Elephone CEO, Ji, said:
India is a highly competitive market, so we bring our high quality and performance products with aggressive price, which is slight higher than net cost of the products. Elephone is directly cooperating with one of the largest marketplace in India – Snapdeal. We’re glad to cooperate with Snapdeal and willing to bring more good products to India like G9 and P4000.