Today at an event in New Delhi, Micromax has launched world’s Slimmest and Lightest Smartphone ever ( with 5.1mm thickness), the “Canvas Sliver 5“ in India. It has 4.8” HD AMOLED display, Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage, 8 MP rear camera & 5 MP front camera, 4G LTE connection and 2000mAh battery. It also has NXP Smart PA audio chip + Dirac HD audio technology for an enhanced audio experience and aircraft grade aluminum frame.
The Smartphone will be available through online and retail stores starting from the 1st week of July, priced at INR 17,999.
Micromax Canvas Sliver 5 Specifications:
- 4.8-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) AMOLED Full Laminated display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset with 1.2 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Single SIM (Nano)
- 4G LTE cat4, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX219 sensor, [email protected] Video recording
- 5MP fixed-focus front camera
- 2000mAh Non-removable battery
- Dimensions: 141.9×68.1×5.1 mm; Weight: 97 grams
- Colors: White and Black
Micromax is also offer “Onsite Care service” which will pick up your phone for service and delivers within 7 days and Airtel double data offer for 3 months.