After Xperia Z2 and Z2 Tablet, Sony is now adding more Z-Series devices to the Lollipop update list. Xperia Z3 Dual, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra Smartphones are now started to receiving Lollipop update.
The update is rolling out Over-The-Air (OTA) and as we know software updates are rolled out in stages, so it may take a few days before they reach all the devices out there. You can try to check for the update manually by heading to Settings -> About Device -> Software/System Update.
The update brings all new features of Lollipop, Like-
- Google’s material design based Fresh, Streamlined looks.
- New look notifications and lock screen – with fully customizable settings.
- Multi-user profiles and guest mode.
- Great battery life and productivity features
- Better storage control and customization – easily move applications from internal storage to SD card.
Sony said – Xperia T2 Ultra, Xperia C3 and Xperia C3 Dual SIM variant are also get the Lollipop update next week.