Samsung Galaxy S4 on AT&T receives the Lollipop update yesterday and today AT&T rolling out the Lollipop update for its Galaxy S5 Smartphone users.
The update will be available through Over-The-Air (OTA) and it weighs around 1.4GB. So make sure you have enough space in your device and use Wi-Fi to get it. After applying the update you’ll be running Android 5.0 Lollipop, build number LRX21T.G900AUCU3BOC4.
The update notification should automatically reach your Smartphone; you can also check it manually by heading to Settings -> About Device -> Software/System Update.
Android 5.0 Lollipop Highlights by AT&T
- Songs, photos, apps and even recent searches from one Android device can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices.
- New User Interface look and feel, more fluid motions
- Priority mode to only allow certain notifications to get through
- Battery saving features and remaining time left to charge or deplete indicators
- Smart Lock to secure phone or tablet by pairing it with a trusted device like a wearable or car
- Most frequently used settings available with just two swipes down from the top screen