Nokia has finally launched its most successful Android Tablet, the Nokia N1 in outside of China (the N1 was launched back in January, 2015 and it was only available in China). Today the company introduced the tablet in Taiwan and it will be available for purchase starting May, priced at TWD 8,190 ($269).
Nokia N1 Specifications:
• 7.9 inch QHD (1536 x 2048 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
• 64-bit quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 Processor clocked at 2.3 GHz
• PowerVR G6430 GPU
• 2GB RAM, 32GB built-in storage
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with MIMO, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, USB Tethering, USB On-the-go
• 8MP autofocus rear camera with [email protected] video recording
• 5 Megapixel autofocus front-facing camera
• Android OS v5.0(Lollipop) with Nokia Z Launcher on top
• Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Light, E-compass Sensors
• Non-Removable Li-ion 5300mAh battery
• Measures 200.7 x 138.6 x 6.9mm and Weight 318 grams
The Tablet will be available in Natural Aluminum and Lava Gray colors. It’s not clear exactly when the N1 will be available in other regions, but it should happen in the near future.