Today in China, Lenovo unveils company’s latest Android Smartphone in the K series, named Lenovo K80. It’s the first Smartphone from Lenovo which comes with 4GB of RAM.
Lenovo K80 specifications:
- 5.5″ Full-HD ( 1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- 64-bit Intel Atom chipset with 1.8GHz CPU
- 2GB of RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB of RAM with 64GB storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash, Optical image stabilization, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 8.5 mm thickness and weighs: 158g
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, NFC
- Li-Ion 4000mAh battery
The K80 comes in Black, White and Red color options and is priced at 1,799 CNY (US$ 290 / INR 18,440 approx) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant and the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage variant is priced at 1,499 CNY (US$ 242/ INR 15,369 approx).
Both variants will be available in China starting from April 30. No details about the global roll out yet.