Lenovo A7000, the successor of A6000 Smartphone, today officially launched in India. The phone comes with a low-range price tag INR 8,999 ($144) and will be available exclusively through Flipkart online store through flash sale system, which is starting from April 15th.
Lenovo A7000 specifications
- 5.5-inch 720p IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MT6752 Chipset with Octa-core 1.5GHz CPU
- Mali-T760MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- Dual micro SIM
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and USB on the go
- Dolby ATMOS Sound
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6 x 76.2 x 7.9mm; Weight: 140grams
- Li-Po 2,900mAh removable battery
The Lenovo A7000 comes in Onyx Black and Pearl White colors.
Sudhin Mathur, Director- Smartphones, Lenovo India, said: “At Lenovo we are committed to providing cutting edge technology to our consumers. The A7000 brings in flagship worthy features and performance at an incredible price making it a perfect choice for consumers looking for a trendy and powerful phone loaded with future-proof features.“