Lenovo has quietly launched company’s latest A- series Smartphone, the A5000 in India. It is now available for pre-order through the Lenovo’s TheDoStore, priced at INR 9,999. Lenovo will start shipping the handset on April 30. It will be available in Black and White color options.
The A5000 features a massive 4,000 mAh battery, which is rated to deliver up to 17 hours of talk time and up to 800 hours of standby time on 3G networks. Lenovo also confirms that the Lenovo A5000 only supports 3G connectivity.
Lenovo A5000 specifications:
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display (~294 ppi pixel density)
- MediaTek MT6582 Chipset with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB via microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (Mini+ Micro, dual stand-by)
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, microUSB v2.0, FM radio
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 140x 71.4 x 9.98mm, Weight:160 grams
- Accelerometer, Ambient light and Proximity Sensor.
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery