The Taiwanese Giant Smartphone manufacturer company HTC has finally unveiled its new flagship Smartphone One M9+ at a press event in Beijing, China. It has the same metal body like One M9, but the One M9+ comes with a better 5.2-inch Quad HD screen, fingerprint sensor and a secondary rear camera to capture depth information.
HTC One M9+ Specifications
- 5.2-inch Super LCD3 (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Chipset with 2.2 GHz 64-bit Octa-Core CPU
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, microSD – up to 128 GB
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI
- 20.7MP rear camera with dual-LED (dual tone) flash, [email protected] Video REC.
- Secondary rear camera to capture depth information
- Ultrapixel (4MP) front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm wide-angle lens
- HTC Boom Sound with Dolby Audio surround sound
- Fingerprint sensor for secure lock and payments
- 4G LTE Cat6, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), DLNA, NFC, Bluetooth v4.1, A-GPS and GLONASS
- Non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery
HTC will introduce One M9+ in three color options – Gunmetal grey, Amber Gold & Silver Gold and it will goes on sale in China soon. No details about its pricing or Global roll out yet.