Samsung’s two years old flagship model, the Galaxy S4 for AT&T has started getting the Android 5.0 Lollipop update from today. The update comes in at around 947MB and it will be available for download through Over-The-Air and Samsung Kies PC Software. After applying the update, user will be on Android v5.0.1 and build number LRX22C.1337UCUGOC3 .
According to AT&T’s support page, here’s what users can expect after they install the update-
Android 5.0 Lollipop Highlights
- Songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one Android device can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices.
- New User Interface look and feel, more fluid motions.
- Priority mode to only allow certain notifications to get through.
- Battery saving features and remaining time left to charge or deplete indicators
- Smart Lock to secure phone or tablet by pairing it with a trusted device like a wearable or car.
- Most frequently used settings available with just two swipes down from the top screen.