The successor of 1st Gen Moto E (2014), Moto E (2015) 2nd Gen ready to launch in India on March 10 and it’s only available to buy from Flipkart online store. It comes in two variants- 4G LTE and 3G.
Moto E (2nd Gen) Specifications:
- 4.5 inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels), IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 4G variant – Snapdragon 410, 64-bit Cortex-A53 quad-core 1.2 GHz processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 3G variant – Snapdragon 200, 32-bit Cortex-A7 quad-core 1.2 GHz processor with Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB built-in storage, expandable memory up to 32 GB via microSD card
- Android v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- 5MP rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture, record- [email protected] 30fps
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 66.8×129.9×5.2 – 12.3 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2390mAh battery
- Colors – Black and White
The 3G variant is priced at INR. 6,999, but the price of the 4G variant we should know at the launch date.